1/2 Photos of Bailey's Creamy Chocolate Pudding
I served this in wine glasses & topped with whipped cream for dessert on Valentine's Day! It was the first time that I made it but it certainly won't be the last. Use sweet, semi-sweet or dark bittersweet chocolate according to how sweet your tooth is. Timing doesn't include refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar & cornstarch in a heavy, medium saucepan.
- 2Add milk& whisk until dry ingredients are dissolved.
- 3Whisk in egg yolk & cream.
- 4Cook, over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a full boil & thickens.
- 5Remove from heat & whisk in Bailey's.
- 6Add chocolate & whisk until melted& smooth.
- 7Pour pudding into ramekins or serving dishes.
- 8Let cool slightly & cover the tops with plastic wrap to prevent a skin from forming.
- 9Refrigerate until chilled- a minimum of 2 hours.
- 10To serve, garnish with chocolate curls or cocoa powder or whipped cream or all three!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g