1/2 Photos of Awesome Hot Fudge Sauce
Chef Dee's Note:
Created for my DD's slumber party, this is a decadent thick fudge sauce, that is not overly sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1In a 1 quart glass dish, stir the ingredients together.
- 2On medium heat, microwave for 1 min, stir, then cook for another minute.
- 3Fudge sauce should be just warm (not hot) served over vanilla icecream.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 68.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g