Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This fudge is one of my FAVORITES! Rich and creamy with lots of peanutbuttery FLAVOR, it is one of the BEST Peanut Butter Fudge recipes I have ever had! I sometimes use chunky peanut butter in place of the plain peanut butter.
- In a heavy cast iron pan, on med-high heat, bring to a boil the sugar, brown sugar and milk, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Take off the stove, and add the peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, butter or.
- margarine, and walnuts.
- Stir well, and put into 2 8x8" pans.
- Let cool, and then with a sharp knife, cut into 2" squares.
- Store in a plastic container.
- These can be refrigerated.