Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fudge is one of my FAVORITES! Rich and creamy with lots of peanutbuttery FLAVOR, it is one of the BEST Peanut Butter Fudge recipes I have ever had! I sometimes use chunky peanut butter in place of the plain peanut butter.
- In a heavy cast iron pan, on med-high heat, bring to a boil the sugar, brown sugar and milk, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Take off the stove, and add the peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, butter or.
- margarine, and walnuts.
- Stir well, and put into 2 8x8" pans.
- Let cool, and then with a sharp knife, cut into 2" squares.
- Store in a plastic container.
- These can be refrigerated.
I made this fudge for Christmas, and it was fantastic! I added a small bag of chocolate chips, to please the chocolate lovers, and everyone loved it. Definitely a great fudge recipe, very easy to make.
I have been dying to make some fudge and peanut butter is my favorite so I chose this recipe as it sounded so good with all the great ingredients. This fudge is firm but creamy and out of this world good! I can't wait for the compliments I get on Christmas day Linda!
My mom was telling my girlfriend about this fudge recipe and I had to look on here to see if it was here, and my girlfriend was so happy to find it posted already! This fudge is the best peanut butter fudge I have ever eaten and my gf says she wants to make more to bring to her office party next week. The guys at work were closing in on me when they found out what I had in my bag for dessert (laughing) Of course my gf packed plenty for them because she knows how they love the sweets too. My gf says to let everyone know this is great for a cookie tray or special gift bags for Christmas! Mike