1/6 Photos of Aunt Betty's Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This fudge is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook milk, brown sugar, white sugar and chocolate over low heat, until mixture forms a ball in a glass of cold water. (239 degrees F. using a candy thermometer).
- 2Take off stove and add marshmallow, margarine, vanilla, nuts and peanut butter.
- 3Beat mixture together until thick.
- 4Put in 9x13" pan, and refrigerate.
- 5Store in air tight container. I like to keep it refrigerated.
- 6Note: Cooking time is approximate.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Betty's Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g