This fudge is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Make and share this Aunt Betty's Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Cook milk, brown sugar, white sugar and chocolate over low heat, until mixture forms a ball in a glass of cold water. (239 degrees F. using a candy thermometer).
- Take off stove and add marshmallow, margarine, vanilla, nuts and peanut butter.
- Beat mixture together until thick.
- Put in 9x13" pan, and refrigerate.
- Store in air tight container. I like to keep it refrigerated.
- Note: Cooking time is approximate.