Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This fudge is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Make and share this Aunt Betty's Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Cook milk, brown sugar, white sugar and chocolate over low heat, until mixture forms a ball in a glass of cold water. (239 degrees F. using a candy thermometer).
- Take off stove and add marshmallow, margarine, vanilla, nuts and peanut butter.
- Beat mixture together until thick.
- Put in 9x13" pan, and refrigerate.
- Store in air tight container. I like to keep it refrigerated.
- Note: Cooking time is approximate.
GREAT TASTING fudge, but then I love the combo of PB & chocolate! I used chunky PB & semi-sweet chocolate, but another time, just for variety, I might try a smooth PB & a less sweet chocolate, what with the sugar that's included in the recipe! Thanks so much for sharing! [Made & reviewed as a bonus tag in AUS/NZ Recipe Swap, Mar 08]