This is wonderful with fresh rhubarb.
Make and share this Apple Rhubarb Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add rhubarb, apples, egg, sugar, syrup, nutmeg, and cinnamon; stir to mix.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart greased casserole dish.
- In a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and salt; stir to mix.
- With a pastry blender, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until bubbly.