1/1 Photo of Apple Rhubarb Crumble
1 hr 10 mins
This is wonderful with fresh rhubarb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add rhubarb, apples, egg, sugar, syrup, nutmeg, and cinnamon; stir to mix.
- 2Pour mixture into a 2-quart greased casserole dish.
- 3In a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and salt; stir to mix.
- 4With a pastry blender, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 274.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 86.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g