1/1 Photo of Apple and Pear Crisp
Sue Lau's Note:
From Front Range Living. nt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel, core and slice apples and pears.
- 3Place pears and apples together in a large casserole.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients together until it resembles coarse meal.
- 5Sprinkle it on top of fruit.
- 6Cook for 30 minutes, or until bubbling and cooked through.
- 7Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Pear Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g