Make and share this Amaretto Fudge II recipe from Food.com.
- Butter loaf pan, 9 X 5 X 3 inches.
- Cook sugar, milk, cream, corn syrup and almond-flavored liqueur in 3-quart saucepan over med.
- heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, (to 234 degrees on candy thermometer or) until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from water; Remove from heat.
- Add butter and stir.
- Cool mixture to 120 degrees without stirring.
- (Bottom of saucepan will be lukewarm.) Beat vigorously and continuously 5 to 10 minutes or until candy is thick and no longer glossy.
- (Mixture will hold its shape when dropped from a spoon.) Quickly stir in almonds.
- Spread in pan; cool.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
Love this recipe, easy and the fudge is too die for! I planned on submitting a picture but while it was cooling I went out and what was left would not make a pretty picture! Thanks for sharing this recipe. I love the almonds in this and the almond flavoring
Best candy I've ever made! Super Easy!