1/4 Photos of Amarettini Candy
This is a very sweet candy using the famous Italian amarettini cookies as a basis. It's quick and easy to put together and makes a great gift. It can be easily varied by subbing different alcohols or flavoured-syrups for the amaretto or using a different type of cookie as the basis. Chill time is included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 150 g amarettinis (Italian almond cookie)
- 75 ml Amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 1Place the amarettini in a freezer bag and crush the cookies into very fine crumbs (using a glass bottle). Place the crumbs in a bowl and stir in the amaretto.
- 2Break the chocolate into pieces and melt those using a hot water bath. Add the cookie crumbs and mix well.
- 3Pur the mixture onto a baking sheet and form into a rectangle of about 20X10 cm. Refrigerate for 30 minute.
- 4Cut the hardened mass into small cubes (2X2.5cm).
- 5For garnish: Melt the chocolate using a hot water bath, fill it into a freezer bag, cut off a tiny edge and decorate the cubes with the chocolate. For a variation you could also use two different kinds of chocolate.
- 6Place in a box and store in a cool place (these will keep up to ten days).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amarettini Candy
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: