1 hr 10 mins
This is the SIMPLEST treat to make, yet everyone at the staff Christmas party could not get enough of it! You won't believe how something so easy can taste so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in small saucepan, then add the brown sugar and vanilla. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with tin foil (grease foil with a little butter).
- 4Arrange crackers side by side on cookie sheet until it's covered.
- 5Pour butter/sugar/vanilla mixture evenly over crackers.
- 6Place in 350°F oven for 8 minutes.
- 7Turn oven off.
- 8Remove cookie sheet from oven and spread the chocolate chips evenly over crackers.
- 9Return to oven for a minute or two (just long enough to melt chips).
- 10Remove cookie sheet from oven and smear chocolate chips all over crackers.
- 11Top with slivered almonds.
- 12Place in fridge or freezer to set (maybe a hour!).
- 13Break into pieces and serve.
- 14Get ready to make more, because one pan will NOT be enough!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Roca
Serving Size: 1 (848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4226.4
- Calories from Fat 2474
- Total Fat 274.9 g
- Saturated Fat 124.2 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 779.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 459.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.9 g
- Sugars 404.2 g
- Protein 49.5 g