Pamela Euless-Barker's Note:
Instant ice cream. This is a wonderful dessert if friends drop by.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place strawberries and sugar in food processor.
- 2Process until finely chopped, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3With processor running slowly add cream.
- 4Process until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 5Serve immediately or freeze in a airtight container up to two weeks.
- 6Try using frozen peaches or blueberries in place of strawberries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Minute Strawberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g