Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Instant ice cream. This is a wonderful dessert if friends drop by.
Make and share this 5 Minute Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place strawberries and sugar in food processor.
- Process until finely chopped, scraping bowl occasionally.
- With processor running slowly add cream.
- Process until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or freeze in a airtight container up to two weeks.
- Try using frozen peaches or blueberries in place of strawberries.
This turned out much better than I had expected. It's very close to the "real" thing. Great result for the time and effort. Thank you for sharing.
This was a wonderful alternative for homemade ice cream. I made this for my husband on an extremely hot day when I wanted some ice cream (I had all the ingredients) and came across this recipe. It provided almost instant gratification. I had no idea where the ice cream maker was and it was too hot to look. I substituted Splenda for the sugar and my husband could not tell. Great for when you want something yummy that is not a smoothie!